Reginald Jackson CFP®
P: 909 748 0013
F: 909 253 0648
1710 Plum Lane, Suite E,
Redlands, CA 92374
Reginald is a seasoned Certified Financial Planner® who brings with him over 30 years in the financial services industry. He began his own independent firm in order to help clients simplify and understand their financial objectives. Reginald has built a practice that is client-focused and believes in putting his client’s needs above anything else. He enjoys educating, and helping individuals, families, and business owners create succession plans for their future.
Reginald has been quoted in several national and local publications including The Inland Empire Business Press, Black Enterprise Magazine, and speaking at the AFP National Conference on the topic of “Using Life Insurance to Fund Charitable Causes.”
Reginald’s credentials include:
• BS, California Polytechnic University at Pomona
• Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
• Past President, Association of Fundraising Professionals, Inland Empire Chapter
• Financial Advisory Board Member, St. Bernadines Hospital
• Board Member, Cal Poly Pomona University, Alumni Association
• Member Re-live Outreach Community
Reginald also volunteers as a member of the Re-Live Community Outreach as well as raising funds for charitable organizations including the Fundraiser for Inspire Youth Home.
Reginald currently resides in Loma Linda, California with his family. In his downtime, he enjoys spending time with his daughters, F1 racing, golf, cycling, and reading.