P: 949 356 1911
F: 949 315 3911
120 Vantis, Suite 300
Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
Rajer Choobak is a Wealth Manager that provides financial planning, investment management, asset protection and preservation, and insurance services for his clients. Rajer focuses on value investing and research methods of great investors such as Warren Buffett. Prior to joining NWF, he founded and served as President of Choobak Global and Millennium Transportation. Rajer began his career at Ernst & Young LLP as an intern and left as Senior Auditor specializing in the Financial Sector. He later excelled as a Senior Financial Analyst at Walt Disney and Sprint PCS. He is fluent in several languages and has extensive knowledge on emerging global markets.
He enjoys helping his clients plan for their future and providing them with objective
and helpful advice.
Rajer’s credentials include:
• BS Accounting, University of Southern California
• Series 7, 66, 24, Health & Life Licenses
• CA Insurance License OH42380.
• Member of Executive Council/Board, Ernst & Young Orange Country Alumni
Association since 1996
• Member of Executive Council, UC Irvine Diabetes Center
• Alumni Member, USC Marshall Alumni Association