Justin Buddy Arce
P: 310 475 5854
F: 626 347 3278
11835 W. Olympic Blvd. #1155E
Los Angeles, CA 90064
Justin Buddy Arce has been working with clients since 2010. Prior to joining NWF Advisory, Justin worked for many years as an Assistant Branch Manager at Foresters Financial. He enjoys being with an Independent Broker-Dealer and particularly helping his clients meet their financial goals through comprehensive and holistic advice. Justin tailors financial strategies to his clients individually, ranging from wealth management to wealth transfer. But his specialization and passion are with Retirement Planning. He prides himself on staying up to date on Social Security, the CalSTRS and CalPERS Benefits; their intricacies, and how to maximize and coordinate benefits. It is his mission to make sure that when his clients make a decision to retire, they
can do it confidently and comfortably.
Justin’s credentials include:
• CFP®, Certified Financial Planner
• NSSA®, National Social Security Advisor
• RICP®, Retirement Income Certified Professional
• Bachelor of Arts in Economics, University of California Irvine
• Series 6, 63, 26, 51, 65, 7 and 24 Licenses
• Licensed in CA, NV, AZ, and TX
• California Life and Health Insurance licensed (license #0H11372)
Justin was born and raised in San Dimas. He currently resides in Azusa. When he is not working he enjoys spending time with his family, friends, and his pup (Pumpkin). He loves staying active, hiking, weightlifting, cooking, and most importantly traveling. He is also the Manager and Small Forward for “Net Profit”; a team in a men’s Sunday Basketball League.