P: 626 588 2417
F: 626 278 8788
113 W. Main St. Suite 228,
Alhambra, CA 91801
Cesar is a full-service financial advisor providing comprehensive financial planning to individuals, families, and business owners. Cesar’s been a financial advisor since 1998. After graduating from college, Cesar discovered his passion for financial planning and wanted to work in a challenging career where he could apply his passion and work directly with individuals and businesses through the different stages of financial planning.
Cesar believes in putting his clients first and providing them with trusted, ethical, and top-notch service. He enjoys helping his clients grow, preserve, and distribute their assets in the most
tax-advantageous way possible so that they can have a plan to live the life they’ve always dreamed about. Through his experience, he has come to learn that each client’s situation is unique and strongly believes that uniqueness should be equally reflected in their financial plan.
Cesar’s credentials include:
• BS, University of California, Riverside
• Security licenses: Series 6, 7, 63, and 66
• Insurance licenses: Life, Health, Disability, Fixed, and Variable Annuities
• Member of the Rotary Club of Alhambra
• Past Board Member of Prospanica (formerly National Society of Hispanic MBAs)
• Past Board Member of the Rotary Club of Alhambra
Cesar is a member of the Rotary Club of Alhambra where he donates his time and money to various organizations and people in need. He currently resides in the San Gabriel Valley and when not working, he enjoys traveling, spending time with his wife and kids, and staying active.